Precious Moments
Today is a special day -- a very dear friend got married in LA (the real wedding date is April 16 but there’s a time difference). I would’ve loved to celebrate with them, but we don’t always get what we want. The best that I could do was to attend mass at approximately the same time as her wedding ceremony – so at least I was with her in spirit.
Still, things felt lacking. I wanted to do something out of the ordinary and so I went out and bought our cake-topper!
I had my heart set on having a Precious Moments cake-topper. I was thinking of getting this one, but wasn’t quite sold on the expression on their faces.
Then an officemate started raving about a figurine that she had seen. I didn’t want to believe her because it sounded too good to be true, so she scoured the Net for photos and sent them to me. The moment I saw it I knew I had found the one for us and Eric agreed completely. I was only supposed to take a peek at it in Megamall today, but it was just too perfect to resist.
All we have to do now is to find somebody to build a cake around it.
hee-hee, I’d post a photo here but then that would ruin the surprise. ;D
Still, things felt lacking. I wanted to do something out of the ordinary and so I went out and bought our cake-topper!
I had my heart set on having a Precious Moments cake-topper. I was thinking of getting this one, but wasn’t quite sold on the expression on their faces.
Then an officemate started raving about a figurine that she had seen. I didn’t want to believe her because it sounded too good to be true, so she scoured the Net for photos and sent them to me. The moment I saw it I knew I had found the one for us and Eric agreed completely. I was only supposed to take a peek at it in Megamall today, but it was just too perfect to resist.
All we have to do now is to find somebody to build a cake around it.
hee-hee, I’d post a photo here but then that would ruin the surprise. ;D

1 Comments:
argh!!!! now im peaked! hmpf! i wanted to see what would top the couple in the car coz i had my heart set out on that one too...
Post a Comment
<< Home