A Very Long Engagement
A few weeks after I got engaged, my boss came over to my room and said "There's a very big billboard by EDSA about you." This is what he meant...
I'm very fortunate to have such a sweet and thoughtful boss. He and his family were a much needed breath of fresh air. His two kids went around the office with a sign announcing my engagement -- funny thing was there were a couple of people who didn't believe them.
And yes, it is a very loooooooong engagement. I'm not a fan of year-long engagements (much less 2 years) and I knew that we weren't going to get married in 2005. Imagine my surprise and the dilemma I was in when Eric proposed last December! hee-hee, that was a crazy day .
I'm very fortunate to have such a sweet and thoughtful boss. He and his family were a much needed breath of fresh air. His two kids went around the office with a sign announcing my engagement -- funny thing was there were a couple of people who didn't believe them.
And yes, it is a very loooooooong engagement. I'm not a fan of year-long engagements (much less 2 years) and I knew that we weren't going to get married in 2005. Imagine my surprise and the dilemma I was in when Eric proposed last December! hee-hee, that was a crazy day .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home