Li'l Rascals
My brother and his 2 year old daughter brought me to work today. I drove and he was going to switch seats when we got to my building. His little girl was babbling on and on for most of the drive and every so often she would chirp, "Papa, I'll drive!"
When we got to my office, my brother climbed out of the car before I did. She looked up at me and said, "Tita Aimee, I'm going to drive!" As soon as I said ok, she climbed into the driver's seat and wouldn't let go of the wheel. He was wrangling her for the seat when I left them.
hee-hee, such a funny way to start the week. =)
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Having the kids around is a lot of fun. The house is noisier and messier than what I’m used to and the three younger ones are pretty spoiled, but over-all it’s not so bad. A couple of them have swimming classes this summer which is great because I get to see them and spend time with them. I’ve always enjoyed being called Tita Aimee, it started with my best friend’s niece (who drove people batty saying my name over and over again like some silly rhyme). Now I have a 12 year old niece, then her 10 year old brother followed by two 3 year old girls. Their personalities are starting to show and more often than not, their silly antics will make you laugh.
One of the more vocal ones asked me a couple of months ago if I was getting married soon. I have no idea where she came up with this…it’s not like we discuss our plans in front of my brothers much less their kids. She wants to be a flower girl. I told her to ask Tito Eric and she started giggling like mad – probably because he was making faces.
Eric and I had a wedding to attend about a month ago. That same niece of mine was so taken by the sight of my gown and Eric’s suit that she plopped down in my room and watched us get ready. It reminded me of the times when I would watch my mom get ready for her parties.
We haven’t made any decisions about our entourage yet, but I’m pretty sure that she will get her wish. =D

When we got to my office, my brother climbed out of the car before I did. She looked up at me and said, "Tita Aimee, I'm going to drive!" As soon as I said ok, she climbed into the driver's seat and wouldn't let go of the wheel. He was wrangling her for the seat when I left them.
hee-hee, such a funny way to start the week. =)
Having the kids around is a lot of fun. The house is noisier and messier than what I’m used to and the three younger ones are pretty spoiled, but over-all it’s not so bad. A couple of them have swimming classes this summer which is great because I get to see them and spend time with them. I’ve always enjoyed being called Tita Aimee, it started with my best friend’s niece (who drove people batty saying my name over and over again like some silly rhyme). Now I have a 12 year old niece, then her 10 year old brother followed by two 3 year old girls. Their personalities are starting to show and more often than not, their silly antics will make you laugh.
One of the more vocal ones asked me a couple of months ago if I was getting married soon. I have no idea where she came up with this…it’s not like we discuss our plans in front of my brothers much less their kids. She wants to be a flower girl. I told her to ask Tito Eric and she started giggling like mad – probably because he was making faces.
Eric and I had a wedding to attend about a month ago. That same niece of mine was so taken by the sight of my gown and Eric’s suit that she plopped down in my room and watched us get ready. It reminded me of the times when I would watch my mom get ready for her parties.
We haven’t made any decisions about our entourage yet, but I’m pretty sure that she will get her wish. =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home