Arvin & Deza
We know a number of couples who are tying the knot this year. The very first one was Eric’s own sister, Deza.
Arvin and Deza had one of the most beautiful weddings that I have had the pleasure of attending. I’ve told a few friends about it and they constantly refer to the amount of money that must have been spent to pull it off, but this wedding went beyond that. What made it so wonderful wasn’t the gorgeous set-up (although the gowns were truly breathtaking and the reception was picture-perfect), but the love that went into the preparations (Arvin was very hands-on). The groom worked hard to give his bride the wedding of her dreams.

Arvin and Deza had one of the most beautiful weddings that I have had the pleasure of attending. I’ve told a few friends about it and they constantly refer to the amount of money that must have been spent to pull it off, but this wedding went beyond that. What made it so wonderful wasn’t the gorgeous set-up (although the gowns were truly breathtaking and the reception was picture-perfect), but the love that went into the preparations (Arvin was very hands-on). The groom worked hard to give his bride the wedding of her dreams.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home