Our motiff
Every so often, I go through all the different image files saved under my Wedding Craziness - Ideas folder. I've been collecting inspiration pieces since January 2005, months before we decided on a theme and color scheme.
These two photos always survive the winnowing process:
Do you see a method to my madness? =D
![]() | |
Do you see a method to my madness? =D


4 Comments:
Hi Aimee!!
Wow!! i cant imagine you being so kikay about your wedding..hehehehe. I know you kse as the rugged type, maong and t-shirt-type and well.. sometimes kikay...pero to be this kind of kikay..hehehehe....never in my wildest dreams.
Goodluck in the prep. May I suggest a photographer..super galing nya. Check his webby: www.litosy.com
WAyms
ehhh... a lot of bronzy orange? which i definitely like :-)
matches your blog, too ;-)
I'm glad you approve. =D
Yeah...the blog was among the first attempts at trying to define the theme.
Post a Comment
<< Home