Thursday, November 24, 2005

Photographer – check!

After much soul-searching we decided to forego our first choice and look for another photographer. There were two little issues that was gnawing at our insides so Eric finally vetoed the whole thing. Hee, back to square one.

Ok, not exactly square one. I had one other photographer in mind and his work was one of the reasons why I had doubts about our first choice. Two weeks ago, we met Terry at his home and things just clicked. =)

I like meeting suppliers on their own turf, you get a better feel for the person versus meeting them in a bridal fair. Terry is such a great guy! He's fun to talk to, easy-going and an all-around nice person. A few minutes into our meeting, I knew that we’d found the one for us. His work is fresh, fun and honest. Haha! I know that sounds a little funny, but that’s how I felt while going through his albums. It's probably because there were so little posed shots and a number of photos were of oldies and little kiddos.

3 Comments:

Blogger aimeez said...

Hi Mik! Thanks for dropping by. =)
Mimi & Karl did a great job with your wedding! Isn't wonderful the way things have a way of working out in the end?

8:06 AM  
Blogger aimee rae said...

Am actually interested din on those little issues. Bry and I are thinking of maybe getting Mimi and Karl na lang, and I need more reasons to make the switch.

:)

6:36 PM  
Blogger aimeez said...

Hee-hee! Such funny, funny friends. Don't worry folks, I've sent you private messages with all the sordid details. =D

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home