Monday, January 02, 2006

Congratulations!

A few days ago I was teasing a couple of friends and saying that I would love it if they could be pregnant during our wedding. The thought of them waddling around in their gowns and big tummies was just so cute. For some reason, one of them wasn't as excited about it as the other. I found it strange because she's always been very enthusiastic and supportive about my wedding, so I chalked it up to holiday fatigue.

Well guess what, she's got a bun in the oven! Now it all makes sense.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
Best wishes to Wacky and Ria!
This year is going to be a blast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a very neat chart you got there! Yep, we've subscribed to a few baby websites plus getting a number of projects planned for the year. This year is definitely gonna be a blast!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home