Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Moseying along

There are days when I feel like things are moving so slowly that I get annoyed with myself for not finding the time to focus on it. Then I remember that I have a day job, school work, family obligations and household chores. Ah…so that’s where my time is going. Must remember to cut myself some slack.

We’ve decided on a wedding invitation (yay!); Eric will work on the text but the design is pretty much done. Just this evening we booked the choir (another yay!); there are still some details to discuss but nothing that can’t wait a month or so. I’m still in contact with the stylist and she’s assured us that they’re keeping our slot until we can meet in February (phew!). The one thing that’s really bothering me right now is my birth certificate and my genderless state (ARGH!); all the rest can wait a few a weeks more.

So for the days to come, I am going to harass the good people at the hospital to cough up some sort of document that says I'm female. Sometimes I wonder about the people in City Hall, in what way is a piece of paper more believable then the person standing right in front of them?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, which choir did you get? =)

Oh, if you're interested, at least six months before the event is a good time to start toning the arms.

I sympathize with you on your birth certificate. =(

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home