Sunday, February 12, 2006

The other family members

Bogart the goldieNiko the chocolab

Eric and I are certifiable dog-nuts. A few years ago, I started researching on golden retrievers (previous to that I was on the look-out for a black labrador). We've identified a couple of breeders that we're very happy with (even spoke to one already), unfortunately we can't get a puppy yet because our future plans are still a little uncertain. Having a dog is a huge commitment and responsibility, so we're taking things slow.

In the meantime, I will have to content myself with the other members of Eric's family. There's Bogart, his brother's dog. This boy is such a clown! He's got one of the sweetest temperaments and one of the better behaved dogs I've seen in years. The other boy is Niko, his sister's baby. Another sweetheart and a really smart boy to boot. I don't have a photo of Tala, their grandma's toy poodle. That dog is funny! She steals food from Bogart's bowl and gives it to her cat friends. She has a feline barkada and Bogart's too nice to chase them away.

1 Comments:

Blogger aimee rae said...

Hay, sa min naman, am the only dog nut. Bry changed his mind about getting a dog after he saw my cousin's chow chow. But--and that's a big BUT--that's only if we'll also be getting a chow.

Eh I want a Jack Russell terrier too! And a lab. :D

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home