Sponsors' Brooches
My dad always used to say that I had expensive taste, add to that Eric’s penchant for spoiling people he holds dear and what do you get?

This gorgeous brooch from Ciara Marasigan.
Ever since we started our wedding preparations I’ve always wanted our ninangs to have a brooch instead of a corsage. During my last few visits to wedding fairs, I would always stop at the booth of suppliers of bridal accessories but none of their designs called out to me. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but the pieces that I saw were missing that little bit of oomph that I was looking for. Then I visited Ciara Creates and WOW! Now we’re talking.
The pieces in the store just blew me away. Her grandmother and an assistant attended to me, then her father dropped by and helped us along. They showed me a few brooches that they had on hand and had me pick out the colors that I liked. Their samples were smaller than what I had in mind and they readily agreed to make our brooches just a little bigger.
When I got home I was light-headed from the experience and a bit concerned about a few things. No doubt the pieces are beautiful and well-worth the price, but how were we going to fit this into our budget?
Enter the groom, he asked me just one question: Was it worth it? Yes. That was all he needed. As he so eloquently put it, we shouldn’t scrimp on gifts for our sponsors because this is our way of showing them how important they are to us. The next day we approved the first brooch and the day after that we had all three pieces.


This gorgeous brooch from Ciara Marasigan.
Ever since we started our wedding preparations I’ve always wanted our ninangs to have a brooch instead of a corsage. During my last few visits to wedding fairs, I would always stop at the booth of suppliers of bridal accessories but none of their designs called out to me. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but the pieces that I saw were missing that little bit of oomph that I was looking for. Then I visited Ciara Creates and WOW! Now we’re talking.
The pieces in the store just blew me away. Her grandmother and an assistant attended to me, then her father dropped by and helped us along. They showed me a few brooches that they had on hand and had me pick out the colors that I liked. Their samples were smaller than what I had in mind and they readily agreed to make our brooches just a little bigger.
When I got home I was light-headed from the experience and a bit concerned about a few things. No doubt the pieces are beautiful and well-worth the price, but how were we going to fit this into our budget?
Enter the groom, he asked me just one question: Was it worth it? Yes. That was all he needed. As he so eloquently put it, we shouldn’t scrimp on gifts for our sponsors because this is our way of showing them how important they are to us. The next day we approved the first brooch and the day after that we had all three pieces.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home