Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Time check!

Where did month #9 go?!
When I wrote my last update, we had 10 months to go. Shortly after that I went on detox; I stopped reading messages from W@W, kept all the bridal magazines/flyers and just stopped thinking about the wedding. Last night I checked our timeline and to-do lists. Only then did it dawn on me that we've got 8 months left. We lost a whole month?! Sheesh!

Realistically speaking, we're doing ok. Most of the suppliers have been booked so it's just a matter of working on the nitty-gritty details. What we really need to do is finalize our entourage/ceremony list so that we can start informing people of their roles at our wedding.

On a lighter note, I'm currently tinkering with a wedding website for our guests. This blog has been fun but it would be too much trouble to try to rehash it into something more useful for our guests. Besides, I've been hankering for something a little less colorful than what I have here.

And for those who have been wondering about my bomb-dropping friend, their wedding will be in Caleruega but a full two weeks earlier.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. >< -Jacque

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jen 김전제 said...

2 weeks before your wedding?! is she who i think she is? na-shock naman ako dun.

God bless and the best of luck with your preparations. Just holler if you need anything. TC!

11:18 PM  
Blogger aimeez said...

Yes and yes. =P

8:33 AM  
Blogger aimee rae said...

Well... at least it's now two weeks ahead, and not on the same day as yours.

:D

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work san antonio texas free tattoo removal for teens infiniti dealers Do apple i-pods worck on all computers explicit penis

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! bbw galeries Queensland holiday houses Grapefruit celexa Home decor shopping uk cyberhome dvd portable car adapter when to stop wellbutrin xl Outdoor voyeur Indian girls get fat ugly fat black chicks Free hardcore gay group gang bang movies Pain relief home remedies prescription drugs bextra attorney paintball buy Xxx nude milfs fat chicks clothes

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home